- 2 cups Buttermilk Pumped Up Pancake mix
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (about 4) mashed, overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan
2. Combine Pumped Up Pancake mix, oats and baking soda in a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a seperate bowl cream together butter and brown sugar. Blend in eggs and mashed bananas. Add Pumped Up Pancake mixture and stir just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan
5. Bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
To store, wrap in aluminum foil and keep in refrigerator.