Try making this guilt free chocolate peanut butter protein fudge using your Pumped Up Pancake mix.
- 2/3 cup Pumped Up Pancake mix
- 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter (we used crunchy)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Mix together dry ingredients (Pumped Up Pancake mix and cocoa powder).
2. Melt coconut oil in microwave. This will melt fast so try 5 second increments.
3. Add peanut butter, coconut oil and honey to dry ingredients.
4. Mix until fudge is formed.
5. Spoon into desired container and refrigerate for about 1 hour.